You wanna feel how it feels?
You wanna know, know that it doesn't hurt me?
You wanna hear about the deal I'm making?
Same old room, same old faces, same old thrill..
Here I go again, chasing time
Chasing ghosts, chasing you, all over my head.
So strange how you always look around but you never see
How you stare, but always through me
And how I lost you hundred days before..
Here I am, naked in front of you again
You're holding my dreams with your palms
My world, my hopes
Just like a crystal ball you would break anytime.
And there's one step between you and me, my love..
And an abyss, and hundreds of seas and unspoken words.
But this is how we've been since forever.
I'd never cross the thin line between us,
Between dreams and reality..
Between shame and love..
Because I've made a deal with my self
To keep my mouth shut from now on..

0 pareri:
Trimiteți un comentariu