BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

21 martie 2010

Weakness

I could hold the whole world in my hands
For a moment,
I touched the sky and turn it into dust.

In a glimpse,
I could look everybody in the eyes
And make them fear.

I could destroy the night
And turn it into day.
I could defeat the light with my bare hands.

I could sit on the edge of the world
Above my horinzons
Marvelling at this irrational world.

I could turn your every whisper into screams
And watch you choke.
I could melt your perfect smile.

I could be relative, alive or dead.
I could be anything, anyone, anywhere.

For a second
I could have the whole world at my feet
And be strong enough to rule it.

I could tease the time however I wanted.
I t was on my side back then.

I could..
I want.