I miss our talks, and jokes.
I miss your smile.
I miss our crazy qoutes.
I miss laughing with you and singing along with our favourite songs.
I miss playing guitar together and eating grapes and popcorn.
I miss spending time with you.
I miss talking about how stupid some people are.
I miss your crazy ideas and the way you see the world.
I miss your optimism and your ideas about perfection.
I miss your dreams and your trust and... everything.
I miss you.
I miss your smile.
I miss our crazy qoutes.
I miss laughing with you and singing along with our favourite songs.
I miss playing guitar together and eating grapes and popcorn.
I miss spending time with you.
I miss talking about how stupid some people are.
I miss your crazy ideas and the way you see the world.
I miss your optimism and your ideas about perfection.
I miss your dreams and your trust and... everything.
I miss you.


0 pareri:
Trimiteți un comentariu