I wish I were a seagull, so I could chase the waves every day.
I wish I were a fish and had no feelings.
I wish I were a firtree and never lost my brenches.
I wish I were a hippy with dreams and hopes and purpose.
I wish I were one of K. Cobain's guitars.
I wish I were a song and had my own 'lifestory'.
I wish I were the camera that tells your whole story
I wish I were the cup of coffee that keeps you awake at midnight.
I wish I were the match that lights your cigarette.
I wish I were the room you spend the most time in.
I wish I were the star you make your wishes on.
I wish I were a pair of jeans, the one you love the most.
I wish I were the 'play' button on your iPod.
I wish I were song, the one you're addicted to.
I wish I were a guitar string and never let you down.
I wish I were the book you fell in love with.
I wish I were a stone, the one that breakes the wave.
I wish I were the empty bottle of beer you left your dreams in.
I wish I were the bank you spend most of time on.
I wish I were the headphones you can't live without.
I wish I were the box you keep your secrets in.
I wish I were the person you trust the most never dissappoint you.
I wish I were one of your wishes...
I wish I were a fish and had no feelings.
I wish I were a firtree and never lost my brenches.
I wish I were a hippy with dreams and hopes and purpose.
I wish I were one of K. Cobain's guitars.
I wish I were a song and had my own 'lifestory'.
I wish I were the camera that tells your whole story
I wish I were the cup of coffee that keeps you awake at midnight.
I wish I were the match that lights your cigarette.
I wish I were the room you spend the most time in.
I wish I were the star you make your wishes on.
I wish I were a pair of jeans, the one you love the most.
I wish I were the 'play' button on your iPod.
I wish I were song, the one you're addicted to.
I wish I were a guitar string and never let you down.
I wish I were the book you fell in love with.
I wish I were a stone, the one that breakes the wave.
I wish I were the empty bottle of beer you left your dreams in.
I wish I were the bank you spend most of time on.
I wish I were the headphones you can't live without.
I wish I were the box you keep your secrets in.
I wish I were the person you trust the most never dissappoint you.
I wish I were one of your wishes...


0 pareri:
Trimiteți un comentariu