O leapsa draguta gasita pe GOOGLE.
Pune-ti Winamp-ul pe shuffle si raspunde la fiecare inrebare cu titlu unei melodii.
1. How are you feeling today?
Nouvelle Vague - In a Manner of Speaking
2. Will you get far in life?
Deftones - Change
(Pentru asta trebuie sa devin o musca?)
3. How do your friend see you?
Coma - Hectic
(E de rau..)
4. Will you get married?
Pistol cu Capse - De Final
(Adica la final..? :)) )
5. What’s your best friend’s theme?
E.M.I.L. - Da, vrei
(Ingropaaam secreeteeee..)
6. What is the story of your life?
Death Cab For Cutie - I Wll Follow You Into the Dark
7. What was high school like?
Travka - Ceva mi s-a rupt
(???)
8. How can you get ahead in life?
Urma - What I am.
(That means what I am is not enough to get ahead in life..?)
9. What is the best thing about your friends?
OCS - Ora 8
(8 seara, ca dimineata mai rar. :)) )
10. What is in store for this weekend?
Oasis - Little by Little
(To be given everything I ever dreamed of?)
11. What song describes you?
Radiohead - Creep
(Hehe.)
12. How is your life going?
Death Cab for Cutie - Transatlanticism
(I need you so much closer.)
13. What song will they play at your funeral?
Damien Rice - Vulcano.
So fuck yooooouuuu!
14. How does the world see you?
Luna Amara - Rosu Aprins
( Oare..?)
15. Will you have a happy life?
NIN - Everyday is exactly the same
( :| )
16. Do people secretly lust after you?
Radiohead - Exit Music
(Asta ce inseamna?)
17. How can I make myself happy?
Placebo - Without You I'm Nothing
(Ce noutate..)
18. What should you do with your life?
Kumm - Butterflies
(Sa astept fluturii sa-mi schimbe drumurile...?)
11 august 2009
Leapsa.
Nascocit de HappinessProvider la 15:15
Abonați-vă la:
Postare comentarii (Atom)

0 pareri:
Trimiteți un comentariu