If I left my fate in your hands, would you keep it or would you throw it away?
Would you waste your time with me, or would you walk away again?
If I changed the past, if time obeyed my words
would you be here with me forever and today?
If I tried to talk to you again would you listen to my words,
or would you turn your back again, and blame it on maths?
I'm tired of waiting for you to say something
to do something
I'm sick of this never-ending racetrack we're running over and over again
where no-one gets nothing in the end.
But the need of spending my days in your smile is stronger than it all
And I know I have to find the way out somehow
'cause nothing's ever going to chance
But the hope and dreams are still keeping me away from the door.
And somehow, the will is the weakest of all..
28 noiembrie 2009
Abonați-vă la:
Postare comentarii (Atom)


0 pareri:
Trimiteți un comentariu